Sky Quest Sky Quest

I read some reviews about players having to grind. I did not have to grind at all, it was just a matter of reshuffling skills/items. The only reason why I had to replay other levels was to get 100% completions.

Forgotten Dungeon 2 Forgotten Dungeon 2

I did not play through too far yet, but dare I say it-- it's more fun than Diablo 3.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

The game is decent, provided that the largely popular (and rather stale now) lock-n-load type guns are not being used with the "Madness" theme. However, I was expecting the cutter to cut through ALL enemies that were in the line of the shot, but it wasn't the case. I thought that was somewhat of a miss, but decent game overall.

Pocket Creature PVP Pocket Creature PVP

This is a great example and a testament to the ongoing debate that says a game does not need fancy graphics for it to be fun. I'm a person of peculiar taste in "sandbox" sort of games where outcomes are virtually endless, so I'm having a lot of fun right now. Thanks for the great game.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Excellent Game

Excellent narrative, gameplay, and graphics.

Though I wish it was a bit less linear and have a sense of "sandbox" style.
Although I'd assume that would be way too big of a game to create over flash.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

Words can't describe how fascinating and massive the whole universe is. Concurrently, mankind is so damningly arrogant and naive to think there is a father like figure deity that created everything just for them.

Rock the Fuckin' Vote! Rock the Fuckin' Vote!

noobs down there

you knobs, this video was uploaded in year 2000 when none of that rating system was available.

as for the video, i remember watching this when i was 14 anyway! still awesome!

antonella barba GAME ;) antonella barba GAME ;)

not worth the trouble

not worth the trouble. i probably would have obtained the pic faster by googling it.