Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

Hilarious

Many would think adding the "OVER 9,000" joke would be too cliche, but it would have been funny with your style of animation nonetheless.

Scatman Scatman

nostalgic

You morons, this is from 2000! When CS wasn't filled with half-wit 12 year olds like yourselves... Anyhow, it was very nostalgic to watch this now, and it's great now as it was then when I was 11 years younger.

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

hmm

I wish it was a bit longer and more coherent.

Sky Quest Sky Quest

I read some reviews about players having to grind. I did not have to grind at all, it was just a matter of reshuffling skills/items. The only reason why I had to replay other levels was to get 100% completions.

Forgotten Dungeon 2 Forgotten Dungeon 2

I did not play through too far yet, but dare I say it-- it's more fun than Diablo 3.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

The game is decent, provided that the largely popular (and rather stale now) lock-n-load type guns are not being used with the "Madness" theme. However, I was expecting the cutter to cut through ALL enemies that were in the line of the shot, but it wasn't the case. I thought that was somewhat of a miss, but decent game overall.

Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo

Oh geez I was EXTREMELY excited for a second there, thinking this is a screenshot of a real game. Masterfully done!! They really should make this game!